Welcome to Ms. Archiquette's art Blog

Hello, I am Ms. Archiquette, I am teaching the 6th grade, and Specially Designed Art classes at D. C. Everest Middle School.
In this blog you will be able to see what the kids are working on, or will be achieving through out the year. Students may also view occasionally to see if their art is posted on our blog. Just another fun way to experience our student's wonderful artwork.
Please see my twitter, or the twitter feed at the bottom of the page.
Also this site can be viewed on a mobile device like an iPod touch, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Yawnzee







These little things of nature are not familiar with the daily dose of coffee. Also the lack of sleep didn't help either. They are so tired, well... just look at them... 

2 comments:

  1. Hey this is Sequoyia I was just wondering if u put the yawnzees up on the website from 7B that's r class bc I didn't see any of ours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I was jus wondering if u put r yawnzees on the website from our class?? 7B

    ReplyDelete